The Braces Co by
Dr. Sandeep Singh - M.D.S. (Orthodontics) & Certified Invisalign Specialist
Braces Specialist in Mumbai
Dr. Sandeep Singh - Orthodontist For Braces
Dr. Sandeep Singh is known as Braces specialist in mumbai. He graduated from MGM Dental College Mumbai in 2008 and did his MDS in orthodontics from Dr DY Patil University Mumbai in 2011. He works as a reader at Terna Dental College in Navi Mumbai.He is also the convener of the Bombay orthodontic study group. He is currently pursuing his Phd in orthodontics. Dr Sandeep is a certified Invisalign specialist who has treated numerable cases successfully. He is also a consultant doctor to more than 25+ clinics all over Mumbai. He is passionate about constantly upgrading himself in his field. He provides patients with numerous choices of braces right from traditional to aesthetic. He thoroughly studies his cases and tackles even the most challenging cases with his expertise and delivers functional aesthetics through braces and Invisalign to people of all age groups.
OrthodonticsA complete alignment of your teeth set is now possible in the matter of just 12 months making it a very comfortable option for any age group including adults. Introduction of invisible or lingual braces makes you confident in your social life without even revealing that you have opted for one!! “Braces “or “wires” are the most common terminologies used in reference to orthodontic treatment . More popular amongst kids, orthodontic treatment is an excellent option for all age group where teeth straightening or alignment is concerned in its most natural way!! Malocclusion or irregular teeth needs attention not only because of cosmetic purpose but also because malocclusion causes many other problems like..
- Increase risk of decay due to inability to brush or floss the teeth well.
- Tooth wear or grinding of teeth
- Increased risk of accidental trauma
- Altered speech
- Poor aesthetic
Book An Appointment
Types Of Braces
The latest innovation in braces , Invisalign is the most advanced option to get your teeth aligned .
It involves a series of computer generated clear trays called aligners which snugly fits around your teeth making the treatment predictable, comfortable and aesthetic and faster!
Its a popular choice as patients feel confident to wear them due to its invisibility and their day to day routine is not disrupted as it allows the patients to remove the braces while eating and playing sports unlike traditional braces.
They are the most commonly used and traditional form of orthodontics which is popular amongst kids where the love to change different colour of elastic chains.
They are the latest in braces where the brackets are tooth coloured ceramic ones which makes them less visible and more aesthetic.
Self Ligating Braces
Self ligating braces have a built-in mechanism to hold the arch wire in place making them different from the traditional metal or ceramic braces where elastics or bands are used.
This makes it super comfortable and less time consuming at each dental visit. It adds to the advantage of less food accumulation around the brackets and also leads to a faster treatment.
They are the breakthrough in braces and are immensely popular in adults who are aesthetically conscious and can’t manage wearing one those are visible .
Lingual or invisible braces are applied on the backside of teeth and are extremely comfortable. Thus you get your teeth aligned without revealing that you are wearing one!!
1) Invisalign is the most advanced technology as the Invisalign aligners are developed specifically for patients mouth. The Orthodontist will utilise the latest in 3d technology to create a 3d map of your teeth with the scanner and will be able to show the face, before the treatment and after the treatment , even before you have started the treatment using the latest in AI technology.
2) It causes less discomfort and pain while undergoing aligner treatment.
3)There are no food restrictions with this treatment
4) It treats almost all the alignment problems. Dr Sandeep keeps updating himself with the current concepts in orthodontics making him the best orthodontist in Mumbai. He has also been certified with Invisalign since 9 years, and has ever since been treating numerous patient with variety of problems every day in the clinics closer to you.
5) Treatment time is shorter.
Dr Sandeep who visits to clinics all over in mumbai,navi mumbai and thane region making the treatment all the more comfortable ,convenient and at the location of the patient saving time.
Clear aligners were introduced as a viable alternative to metal braces, they have appealed to patients of all ages. For children, they are perfect for the era of social media and can help someone maintain their self-confidence while at school. And for adults, aligners allow them to enhance their smiles without their friends and coworkers noticing their treatment. But, can someone’s age actually prevent them from getting clear aligners to straighten their teeth? Sometimes! Why? Dr Sandeep, the orthodontist at braces co mand Invisalign specialist in mumbai answers this question below.
As part of Invisalign treatment, you have to wear each set of aligners for 20-22 hours per day for two weeks. After two weeks you will get another set of aligners. Unlike metal braces, you can remove the aligners when you need to eat or drink anything. You do not need to remove them in case of having water. Wearing the aligner for such a long period of time is quite tough and you must be mature enough to carry those aligners and follow the routine. If you are concerned about your smile, then do not take the Invisalign age limit as an obstacle in getting the treatment. Consult with our orthodontist as soon as possible to rectify your teeth’s alignment. An Orthodontist will be the best person who will advise you about the suitable age to get the treatment according to your teeth’s problems and your dental history.
Costs vary from doctor to doctor and may be dependent on the complexity of your case and your course of treatment. Please speak to an Invisalign-trained doctor to get a more accurate cost estimate of your treatment.The average cost of treatment for Invisalign in india is anything between 1.5 lakhs-4 lakhs on an average depending upon the complexity and the number of aligners required for the completion of the treatment.
While there are many options to straighten your teeth Invisalign is the only clear option that is free of brackets and wires. Invisalign allows you to work, eat, and participate in social situations worry free! All while giving you a perfect smile. Invisalign has many benefits for the wearer, such as comfort and flexibility, below we will look at 8 of the many benefits Invisalign has to offer.
1. Invisible Appearance Invisalign trays are invisible! They are completely clear so they don’t detract from your face or smile. This is an especially great option for adults, teens, and young adults who want to live life without the brackets and wires associated with traditional braces.
2. Comfort Invisalign trays are made of smooth plastic making Invisalign much more comfortable than traditional metal braces. There are no sharp/extruding edges or pieces of Invisalign and the trays are custom made to fit your teeth and mouth!
3. Improved Cleanliness Invisalign trays are removable – when you are ready to brush and floss your teeth just remove the trays, clean your teeth, then pop them back in. The trays themselves can also be cleaned! To make sure there is no build up just remove the trays and rinse or brush them with your toothbrush. A clean mouth is a healthy mouth! It is important to have healthy teeth and gums while straightening your teeth so you will have to best smile possible at the end of treatment!
4. Saves Time With Invisalign you will be able to spend less time at the orthodontist or dentist’s office as they only need to be maintained every 6 weeks on average. Other teeth straightening options can take much more time and many more appointments.
5. Safe and Removable Is your child or teen in sports or band? Invisalign allows for a more comfortable experience without the scrapes other orthodontic options can cause. Invisalign trays are also removable which makes brushing your teeth, eating, and everyday life more convenient than other options.
6. Eat Whatever You Want Food restrictions are one of the worst parts about teeth straightening with many orthodontic options. Some of your favorite foods are off limits, which can really ruin a special celebration, anything too hard, chewy, or sticky is off limits! These issues are not a problem for Invisalign. You can remove the trays and eat whatever you want!
7. Better Dental Health Straight teeth are better for your gums and dental health. Eliminating crowding and gaps makes it easier to care for your teeth, better dental health leads to better overall health.
8. Beautifully Straight Teeth. The result speak for themselves and Invisalign leads to beautifully straight teeth and a wonderful smile. Possibly the best reason to use Invisalign!
Metal and wire braces have been the most common treatment for decades. They are uncomfortable not to be fun to look at and to clean them. However, the braces have now moved on to a more invisible format-the Invisalign.
Invisalign is a form of orthodontic therapy that aims to straighten teeth without the use of traditional metal brackets. It is definitely one of the most comfortable ways to get orthodontic treatment done these days.
Invisalign includes using a set of custom-made transparent plastic aligners that help you shift your teeth to the correct place. Patients who may never have dreamed about braces before are now giving Invisalign a chance. For many people, however, the choice is cost-effective. How much does the Invisalign braces cost? Are they worth the investment, or are you better off choosing the conventional route?
The average price of Invisalign in India is typically much higher than standard braces, but still cheaper than abroad. The costs usually ranges between Rs 90000 and Rs 290000 in India. Your treating doctor who should be an Invisalign specialist who can give you a better price estimate
Given that Invisalign is an international brand, a lot of people specifically travel to India to get the cost benefit here. Given that the treatment doesnt require multiple visits to the dentist, thus, it is a treatment that they can get done with a single visit to India.
Invisalign is a luxury product of state-of-the-art equipment that includes automated intra-oral scaning, CADCAM-based cast preparation and 3-D printing. The factors that determine the cost are the level of alignment your teeth need and how many aligners you use during the care.
Again, the amount depends on a case-by-case basis, depending on the particular requirements, which can be addressed with the orthodontist. And in end, it is up to you and the orthodontst to determine which treatment approach is better tailored to your particular situation.
Invisalign treatment, though higher than normal braces, has some specific benefits – including being discrete, being able to take the aligners out to eat and brush your teeth. It is one of the most comfortable options available for orthodontic treatment in the world.
If the cost is a major concern for you, talk to our orthodontist about payment methods. Many dental clinics offer flexible monthly payment plans to spread the Invisalign cost over a longer period of time. You can only get Invisalign treatment done through an Invisalign certified orthodontist in India.
No age limit is set for the Invisalign procedure. It can be done at any phase of life, be it childhood, teenage, or adulthood,specially when all of you permanent teeth have erupted.However, due to the commitment issues, several dentists recommend braces for children rather than Invisalign.
For optimal results, Invisalign gradually aligns your teeth, which minimizes discomfort and ensures a precise, healthy smile. It is unrealistic to see changes in one to two weeks. While result speed varies between patients, some patients may begin to notice a subtle difference within 10 to 12 weeks.
Does Invisalign help straighten teeth?
This is far more than a retainer and can certainly help to straighten your teeth, regardless of how crooked they are. In rare cases, crooked teeth need actual braces but this usually due to a severe misalignment of the jaw. In general, therefore, your crooked teeth can be made to look perfect by using Invisalign.
- Removable – since they are removable. Invisalign doesn’t work with non-compliant patients.
- Since they are fabricated at a different location and not at the dentist’s office, if you lose your aligner during the course of trestment you may have to pay extra to get a replacement aligner.
- Expensive – they are expensive when compared with the routine braces.
- There are certain cases where INVISALIGN would not work.